Large Rainbow Pointer

Tuesday

My Old Lovely Friendz :") tsk tsk :")



Hehehe C: Hello Hello My Fellas And My Lovely Readers <3 . Hee
Korang sehat :D . Teehee . IF good , IS good to hear thats babeyh :") . hee
Owriteee , For beginning my Speech :D You all kenal siapa yg comell dekat atas nie ? HEHE 
IF mostly yang sudaah kenall baguss laa ehh xD . If someone beloom know 
who is her ? :D Lets me introducing about her First okaaayh . Teehee <3 . ^,^


Okaayh :D Umm, this time, its kinda awesome , maybe only Honestly from 
my Hearts <3 :") But, im proud to call Her as My Lovely Bestie Like others <3 . As in bestie,
nothing more and less . HEHE <3 . Seriouzly okaaayh :) . Owritee , soo I wanna straight to
the point as usually , Nama Cute Her is Mazlinda <3 . Hehe But dalam FB nama dia is 
Linda Domairi <3 . waah Cutee juga knkn . HAHA :DD and then , She currently stay in Puchong :)  
Ngee , Hehh :DD . bdw . I says She is awesome because I kenal dari I Primary School lagi
okaayh :) Satu Sekolah Satu Kelas and then Satu Malaysia . HAHA * soorie lari topics :P. HEHE . 
IF all my readers nakk tahu , Wajah Comell diaa ni ta berubahh since dari Kecil-kecil laagi tahu
Haihh Geraam gilaa meyh , Feel macam nakk cubit-cubit jaa ohh :DD . Hee <3 . She gotcha A 
babyface rightt hehehe :) Siyesly Linda , youu mmg comell sgt babe <3 . Alaahai :")


Ini Dia Bestfriendz Sygg saya dulu in Primary School


Ya Allah , when I see ur Face at twice ni Linda <3 Seriouz ohh . I mula really 
really Miss all the moments when masa kita gonjeng2 duluu <3 haihh . Dengan I 
and budaak le-lucky yg laen suka maen kejaar-kejaar laa . Dengan U and budak 
ladies yg laen suka maen masak2 laa . HAHA * yee kee :DD . Hee :P . Haihh . 
seriouz babe <3 I sayaang korang semua ohhh <3 . Nakk jaa Patah Balekk Semula
ke Zaman comell-comeel dulu :") Adehh <3 .hmmm C: .and Anyway kan . After 4 years 
kita berpisah ni kan sygg , Finally I dapat jumpa balek all my Lovely friendz including youu <3
Haaaihh :') tsk tsk tsk :") Thanksyouu Allah :) . And for the lastly , I wish I wish . 
Keikhlasan in ours hearts of the relationship as Lovely Bestie ni <3 Tidaak okaayh putus 
Until we Die okaayh :) Seriouzly I miss youu all and youu .Mazlinda The Special One <3
Teehee :))Soo , I hope Youu all Have a blast and Good Luck For Becoming Big 
Exam SPM :DD wee xD I Sayang yoou <3

Jadi Sygg <3 Donno woorie okayh I always always and always Remember youuu 
:)) Sincerely Bestie ^.^ Honestly from My Hearts <3 and My soul as your 
Besfriendz by Ahmad Mujahid <3 :") . Hee Enjoy The Speech Buddyz <3 :) ngee .

3 comments: