Large Rainbow Pointer

Sunday

A Little Addicted to Farmville



like the title , im addicted. not to drugs or what ever illegal things. im just addicted to farmville on facebook. HAHAHAHA funny isn't it ? my cousin started first , followed by my sister and then me :) at first i was like "boring lah facebook, dah la lembap -.-" then i saw my sister and cousin played , i got attracted , HAHAHAHA.

guys, try to play. it is fun ! we can manage our own farm. there's cows, goats, chickens, decorations and all types of flowers and veges. we can decorate our farm. you guys should try it , haha :))

there was this time , my sis and cousin want to wake up in the middle of the night just to play this. haha isnt that hillarious ? and then i tried to woke them up , but , ahh just forget about it -.- HAHAHA

FARMVILLE woohoo ! HEHE and plus :D Heyy COMELL kan . Picca Diatas nie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment