Large Rainbow Pointer

Saturday

BESTIE I yang paling comell :")


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 Comell kan :D HEHE
Okayh okaayh :D For Begining speech in this Post :D 
Lets me introduce about Her First . Teeheee :) ngee . 


Owriteeeeeeeeee xD . Fisrtly , The sweety name her is Nadia Simpson Actually :) 
HEHEHE tapi Moja kn selalu sgt pggl dia sygg laa . Youu laa <3 . and etc :) HEHE . 
Sebab She terlalu Kindly very muchh to me <3 . Alaahai :") HAHA .  tapi tapi . Moja
baruuu jeee Close with her in this years okaaayh :) . HEHE Same as my friendz in USJ 23 <3 . :)
And then , Nadia ni kn , She terlalu banyak jugak HELPING to me . Seriouzly :D
Although sampai Hal My Relationship gituuu . aww Kan kan :D . Hehehehe :")
and plus , Now she going to school in SMK USJ 13 absolutely . Ngee :D
I think , Nadia ni suka sgt menyanyi , menari and S E E story filem Korean favourite 
diaa tuu when tgah boring boring . Kaaan :D . Heeee Maybe laa okaayh :) * Ask her for sure xP

Soo for the lastly , Heeey Nadia Zara <3 . Thaanks for being my bestie friendz :)
I will appcreciated thats very muchh . I hope youu too okaaayh <3 . Hee Love you kawan :)


Sincerely from my soul by Ahmad Mujahid . Teeehee :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment