Large Rainbow Pointer

Wednesday

Annoucement Honestly From My Hearts :")


You'll Never Know Sayang


1) When somethings not worth it to keep Honey <3

2) When someone just don’t love you anymore and gave stupid reasons that can be mend B <3

3) When you love someone so much that you just can’t let him go Baby <3

4) When there’s someone lot worth it for us Darling <3

5) When you realize that breaking up is part of growing up dARLING <3

6) When you’re acting immature just to get your bf’s/gf’s attention Honey BIE <3

7) When people do stupid things without thinking because they love you Sayang <3

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

8) That as I’m writing the list, I’m smiling because I’m glad that you let go of me and taught me to never give anyone a second chance as they may hurt you just you did. THANK YOU :)

Honestly Speech in My Hearts <3 . By Ahmad Mujahid bin Kamaludin ^,^

No comments:

Post a Comment